Terms and Conditions of Trade.
We believe in providing great service and we take pride in our standards. The terms of trade below serve as the criteria for all of the work we carry out. These terms override any agreements made in person, over the telephone, or in any other communication.
When you ask Well Connected Plumbing Ltd to carry out work on your behalf, you agree to uphold your obligations under these terms of trade.
If you have any questions please contact Daryn on 027 208 3641 or email us at [email protected] If you have any problems or comments, please let us know immediately. We will do our best to fix any problems right away. If you do not give us feedback or if you delay payment, it makes it difficult for us to put things right.
We take pride in what we do and would love for you to use us again and tell your friends. You can be sure that we want you to get the outcome you are after, as much – if not more- than you do.
You can contact us the following ways:
|Office Number – Marie
|Mobile Number – Daryn
|Vehicle Service Charge
||$25.00 – $35.00
|After Hours Call Out Fee (includes up to 1 hr labour/travel)
|Monthly Compounding Interest Charge
After Hours Call Out Fee
We define our normal hours of business from 7.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday. Work done outside of these hours is subject to an after-hours call out fee.
Vehicle Service Fee
This charge is used to cover the cost of running the vehicles.
Parking Permits/Tolls/Paid Parking
If in the course of undertaking work for you, we are required to pay for parking or any other vehicle travel costs, these will be passed on to you.
Additional Travel to the Job Site
We allow up to 30 minutes travel time to your site. This cost is covered in the call-out fee. If we take longer than 30 minutes to travel to your job, the cost of this additional travel time may be charged to you.
- We are always happy to reschedule an appointment free of charge.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please provide us with at least 24 hours notice.
- A cancellation fee may apply to appointments that are not cancelled within 24 hours of your appointment.
- For call-out jobs and emergency jobs, payment is due when the work is complete, (credit card payment available) unless we have made other arrangements. If you have been sent an invoice, payment is due as per the payment date on the invoice.
- If the property is rented, we will require that the owner/landlord contacts us to agree to make payment before work commences.
- Once your job is complete, you will be sent a final invoice by email.
- Please let us know before work commences if you would prefer an invoice to be mailed to you, as our default communication is email.
- Some jobs will require a deposit before work commences. If a deposit invoice is sent and remains unpaid before the work commences, we reserve the right to halt work until payment is made. We also reserve the right to cancel the contract entirely, if payment is late or delayed.
● Especially for new house builds, progress invoices are claims for work done on site, before the entire job is completed. This covers labour and materials for work done to date. The cost of materials and the amount of time spent on your job will dictate whether you will be sent progress invoices.
- As part of our agreement, you accept to pay these progress invoices when they are due. You understand that you cannot withhold payment for any reason.
- If for any reason work has paused on your job, you can request an invoice to settle the account by calling the office.
- We reserve the right to stop work if progress payments have not been made.
- Discounts applied to your account are administered at our discretion.
- Discounts may be revoked and the full amount may be charged to you if an invoice remains unpaid for more than 20 days or any other agreed date.
- If you need to discuss any aspect of payment, please contact us immediately.
- If you are dissatisfied with the invoice, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately.
- We reserve the right to charge 3% compounding interest on a monthly basis for overdue accounts.
- Debt Collection costs may be added to invoices that remain outstanding for over 20 days from the due date.